Carolina Marine Terminal, Inc. is a NCDOT Approved Aggregate Sales Yard [CA-420]. All of our rock is granite imported from Canada. North Carolina is one of the top 10 states in the nation for construction stone aggregate. Competitive pricing and Wilmington location make Carolina Marine Terminal, Inc. a cost-effective option for our regional customers.
Our standard stock aggregate sizes include:
- ABC (Aggregate Base Course) crushed concrete often used as hard pack sub base layer
- #57 Crushed Limestone Gravel approximately 1″ to 1.5″ in size
- #78M Pea size gravel typically used for road surfacing
- #4 is a composite of machine-crushed rock that is about the size of a golf ball mixed with sand and dirt.
- (Additional products may be available in stock.)
Rip rap and other granite aggregate sizes can also be imported to meet your upcoming project’s specifications upon request.
Please call our office (910) 395-4777 for current pricing or a quotation for your specific project.